(3 of 3) Career Development Training: Navigating Difficult Conversations
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
DeviceAlliance’s Young Professionals Committee Presents the 2021 Level 2 workshop series for Career Development Training.
Workshop 3: Navigating Difficult Conversations (Speaker TBD)
This is Part 3 of 3 for the Level 2 workshop series. When should you quit a job? How do you approach quitting? What are the steps for a reasonable transition without burning bridges? How do you negotiate for a better salary? Most professionals and leaders will need to address difficult conversations, this workshop is dedicated to teaching attendees how to gracefully approach and handle situations common in the workplace. Topics covered include:
- Conflict resolution and de-escalating conversations
- Negotiation for a better salary
- Positioning yourself for a promotion
- Quitting: the how-to in moving on
- Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Time: 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Location: Zoom link available upon RSVP
Thank you to our partners and collaborator for investing in the next generation of Medtech leaders.