There’s no better opportunity to connect with the industry’s best and brightest than at our networking events.
- Social events provide casual environments for connecting, networking and having collegial discussions on topics affecting virtually all medical device enterprises
- These forums are typically where career and entrepreneurial opportunities first arise
- Mentorship for young professionals seeking career support and development
- ‘Shout-Outs’ offer an opportunity at our social events to acknowledge those who embrace the spirit of paying-it-forward by sharing their insight and expertise with other members
DeviceAlliance members are passionate about life-long learning; this is why we produce special events which focus on emerging trends in our industry. For example:
- Exploration of where the medical device and the consumer world are joining
- Wearable Technologies: The Present and the Future
Collaboration among members is an outcome of our willingness to serve each other. Living this core value builds trust among our members and trust leads to collaboration. Our members are creative professionals who can work with you ‘on your business,’ or ‘in your business.’
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
Give and take, our mentorship program runs both ways, become a mentor or be a mentee!
- Mastermind Panels are interactive forums that benefit each of our members and focus on critical topics which impact medical device executives and the companies that employ them
- Mastermind Focus Groups provide an opportunity for our sponsors to brainstorm with the smartest professionals in the industry