Membership is available to all professionals which make up the medical device ecosystem in southern California. Whether you are employed by companies which offer medical devices, dental products or diagnostics, or you provide service and support to medical device companies – all professionals are welcome to join DeviceAlliance.
- Full participation with no additional cost for all regularly scheduled DeviceAlliance educational, speaker and mixer events in Orange County and San Diego for one year from your anniversary date. Events produced and promoted with DeviceAlliance partnerships and affiliations may incur additional costs
- Access to a wide variety of medical device professional connections to boost your career and goals
- Opportunity to get involved with the local device community while learning along the way
- Career Mentorship and Professional Development
- Coming September 1st 2017 members will be able to use these online features:
- Exclusive member chat forum to discuss business opportunities
- Career board (post, apply and share with others)
- Directory of vetted industry suppliers and service providers
We offer four (4) annual individual professional membership opportunities:
Student/ Recent Grad: $75
Individual Professional: $150
Service Provider: $350
Student/ Recent Grad membership are for individuals actively engaged in full-time academic studies or whom have graduated within the most recent calendar year.
Individual Professional membership is available to professionals who at present or in the past have worked directly for medical device companies which design, develop or manufacture device products of any kind.
Suppliers are professionals who work for companies that provide direct support to the medical device industry through contract manufacturing and or contract design services, etc.
Service providers encompass professionals who support the medical device industry by offering services such as legal, accounting, insurance, banking, recruitment, etc.