Event details to come shortly.
DeviceAlliance is the only non-profit association exclusively focused on helping OC’s professionals in the Medtech ecosystem with career development and advancement, business connections, and of course the fostering of impactful relationships. Remember, your professional network is what oftentimes makes the difference in your career so don’t miss out on these fun-filled, safe, and friendly events.
DeviceAlliance members get in free, non-members $15 online or $20 at the door. Event fees are non-refundable.
This is an open event, all professionals are welcome!
Date: Tuesday, May 18th, 5:30-7:30PM
Parking & Entrance: TBD
Event Host: This event is brought to you by DeviceAlliance; food is on the house, drinks are available via no-host bar
Health & Wellness Statement:
2. Temperature checks will be taken at check-in. Anyone who does not pass the temperature check will not be permitted to enter.
3. Masks will be required to enter the outdoor patio area and must be worn at all times when not seated.
4. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided for your use upon entering
5. Guest must be seated at one of several open table options
6. No standing/mixing will be allowed on the patio area at any time, as all attendees must be seated at a table.
– People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days of the event
– People who have any kind of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms
– People awaiting COVID-19 viral test results
– Those who may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 30 days
– People who are at an increased risk of severe illness
RSVP for this Event: