- This event has passed.
OC Medtech Mixer (in-person)
April 13 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
DeviceAlliance’s ‘Medtech Social Night’ is the best way to meet new people in Orange County’s Medtech community. Through our mixers we aim to create a platform for local professionals to make new connections, share ideas, learn from others, get inspiration, grow their career and discover new opportunities.
DeviceAlliance is the only non-profit association exclusively focused on helping OC’s professionals in the Medtech ecosystem with career development and advancement, business connections, and of course the fostering of impactful relationships. Remember, your professional network is what oftentimes makes the difference in your career so don’t miss out on these fun-filled, safe, and friendly events.
DeviceAlliance members get in free, non-members $15 online or $20 at the door. Event fees are non-refundable.
This is an open event, all professionals are welcome!
Date: Tuesday, April 13th, 5:30-7:30PM
Location: Taco Rosa – 2632 San Miguel Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Parking & Entrance: parking is free and available directly in front of the restaurant
Event Host: This event is brought to you by DeviceAlliance; food is on the house, drinks are available via no-host bar
Health & Wellness Statement:
2. Masks will be required to enter the outdoor patio area.
3. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided for your use upon entering
4. Guest must remain in the allocated outdoor patio while attending the event.
– People who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within 30 days of the event
– People who have any kind of cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms
– People awaiting COVID-19 viral test results
– Those who may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 30 days
– People who are at an increased risk of severe illness
RSVP for this Event: