Employment/ Hiring & Employee Retention Strategies
This event accompanies OC’s Medtech Week along with such great events as Medical Technology Innovation Forum (MTIF) by our friends at OCTANe. The ‘War for Talent’ event seeks to address the current challenges of hiring and retaining employees from both the employer and employee perspective. Attendees will hear from a distinguished panel of experts and leaders in Orange County’s medtech community on hiring, talent needs and shortages, how to position yourself for success when looking for new career opportunities, strategies for hiring managers and much more. Event will also offer breakout rooms for intimate discussions on hiring, job seeking, resume building, etc.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone seeking ways to improve their hiring success or processes, including start ups to corporate conglomerates
- Professionals who are proactively or actively seeking new career opportunities
- Companies who are looking to hire within OC’s medical device space
- Anyone interested in networking with some of OC’s best and brightest medical device professionals
- Professionals seeking advice on how to win an interview and or resume critiquing
- Companies seeking to create brand awareness within OC’s medical device ecosystem
Partnering Companies for this event include:
DeviceAlliance is the only non-profit association exclusively focused on helping OC’s professionals in the medtech ecosystem with career development and advancement, business connections and of course the fostering of impactful relationships. Remember, your professional network is what often times makes the difference in your career so don’t miss out on these fun filled, inclusive and friendly events.
Date: Tuesday, October 27th, 2020
Time: 5:30pm – 7:30PM pacific
Location: Online Webinar
Admission: DeviceAlliance members get in FREE, non-members can take advantage of early bird $10 pricing up through October 1st, afterwards cost is $20 per person; event fees are non-refundable
Event Hosts: this event is brought to you by DeviceAlliance
RSVP for This Event Has Been Closed and is No Longer Available
Special thanks to DeviceAlliance’s Platinum Sponsors for their support and involvement in helping our organization make a difference in Orange County’s medtech ecosystem.
Not a member with DeviceAlliance? It’s time you joined a group that can really make an impact on your career. Sign up for membership today to take advantage of the many benefits which comes as being a part of DeviceAlliance.