- This event has passed.
2021 Medtech Month Mixer
October 7, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDTFree
DeviceAlliance, the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce, and Octane OC present The Medtech Month Mixer!
For decades, California’s medical device and life science industry has had profound impacts on patients and their families around the world. We invite you to come and celebrate a renewed focus on Orange County’s global impact on the Medtech industry. With over 480 Medtech Companies supporting 50,000 workers in OC, our goal is to gather professionals from the medical device, biotech, and lifescience industries to catalyze business and healthcare solutions.
Be prepared to meet great people from all areas of the life science industry, connect with key industry professionals to help grow your career and goals, and engage in thought-provoking conversation while staying at the forefront of what’s going on in the industry.
Remarks will be given by the President of the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Bryan Star, on their plan to bring the global Medtech industry to Irvine.
EVP and President of Neuroscience Portfolio at Medtronic, Brett Wall, will speak on how the Medtech industry will help cultivate OC into a premier, inclusive, innovative, and vibrant community.
General Event Info:
- Date: Thursday, October 7th, 2021
- Time: 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Location: Eureka Building, Outside Park, 1621 Alton Parkway, Irvine CA, 92606
- Parking & Entrance: Parking is free
- Hosted Event: This is an open event, all professionals associated with the Medtech and life science industries are welcome! We’re promoting cross-collaboration to make Orange County’s Medtech community bigger and better than ever!
- Event RSVP: See below
- Food and Drink: Hors d’oeuvre free with a cash bar available.
Special thanks to DeviceAlliance’s Platinum Sponsors for their support and involvement in helping our organization make a difference in Orange County’s Medtech ecosystem.