- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship: Turning Your Idea Into Reality
October 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Join DeviceAlliance for this exciting event as we hear from successful small business owners, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs on how they left corporate America and turned their idea into reality!
Attendees will have an opportunity to learn:
- The importance of knowing your WHY before you begin
- How to leave your job to be a consultant or solopreneur
- What are the first steps one needs to take to start a business before they leave their job
- Common misconceptions about being a small business owner
- How to fund a business
- What drives business success
- The 7 stages of a start-up and small business
- Stories from people who have been there and done it (what they’ve learned along the way and just as important failed at)
Location: UCI Division of Continued Education, Irvine CA
Why You Should Attend:
Are you considering starting a business but don’t know where to start? Already own a business and need help? Perhaps you’re working for corporate America and are considering leaving your job to become a solopreneur or consultant? For these reasons and many more this would be a great event for you to attend!
Due to space requirements we are limited to 150 attendees for this event.
DeviceAlliance members get in free! Non-members may RSVP online for $25 or pay $35 at the door. We highly suggest RSVP online to reserve your spot as DeviceAlliance has reached max capacity for most of our events this year!