- This event has passed.
DA-Young Professionals Committee Mentor Program Kick Off Event
September 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
DeviceAlliance’s Young Professionals Committee members and community mentors kick off DA-YPC Mentor Program.
Eligibility: the DA-YPC mentor program is open and available to all DA-YPC members and medical device professionals which have an interest in being a mentor. There is no cost for this event for mentees or mentors.
Date: Thursday, Sept. 6th, 2018
Time: 5PM PST
Location: Auld Dubliner at The District in Tustin
Join DA-YPC to help guide and support the next generation of medical device professionals and thought leaders. Through this program aims to help the local device community by elevating its emerging professionals enabling them to make quicker measurable results within their respective professional careers and the companies which employ them.
– DA-YPC mentorship program will run from September 2018 through December 2018.
– Mentor/ Mentee partnerships are encouraged to have a minimum of one meeting (in-person or video) per month
– All partnerships will attend a program wide mentor event in November 2018
– If you are interested in being a mentor, contact Scott Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– If you are interested in being a mentee, please contact Matt Romey (email@example.com)
– Interested in becoming a DA-YPC member, please contact Topaz Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org)