2nd Annual DeviceAlliance Women in Medical Devices
June 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
DeviceAlliance is back with it’s 2nd annual ‘Women in Medical Devices’ speaking engagement. Last years’ event was a full house! Join us June 20th, 2018 onsite at Johnson & Johnson Vision’s facility in Santa Ana, CA as we discuss the important impact and perspective women offer to the medical device industry.
Event topics covered by our speakers include:
- Stories on growing their careers,
- Strategic decisions made along the way and their outcomes,
- How they got to where they are today.
Participants will engage in thoughtful fireside discussions on:
- The important impact women bring to the medical device industry,
- How our speakers stories and experiences translate to your current career
- Learning how company’s with women in leadership outperform those who don’t
- The benefits of having well rounded perspective in business
All are welcome. While this event focuses on women and their important contributions this event is not exclusively for women. We encourage men to attend in support of their female colleagues while having an opportunity to learn valuable insight and perspective which is highly beneficial to all professionals.
Attendance is limited and online RSVP is required. Admission is FREE for all attendees!
Thank you to our event Title Sponsor – Johnson & Johnson Vision!