- This event has passed.
Must RSVP – What’s New in Neuro! Panel Discussion
November 3 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-7Free
RSVP Required: The expanding geriatric population and the increasing prevalence of several neurological diseases across the globe are primarily driving the neurovascular devices market. With Orange County being one of the neurovascular centers of the world, what will be the major changes and trends driving next generations research and development? Join us for an evening of thoughtful discussion and engagement with our expert panelist as they share their thoughts on what technological advancements in neurological devices are further catalyzing market growth.
- Waleed Brinjikji, MD – Interventional Neuroradiologist, Editor in Chief Interventional Neuroradiology, Co-founder of Marblehead Medical LLC
- Satoshi Tateshima, MD – Interventional Neuroradiology, CNS Endovascular Surgery and Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Joel Harris President HD Medical Group and Consulting Services
General Event Info:
- Date: Thursday, November 3rd, 2022
- Time: 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Location: The Beach, UC Irvine, 5270 California Ave, Irvine CA 92617
- Parking & Entrance: Parking is free
- Hosted Event: This is an open event, all professionals associated with the Medtech and life science industries are welcome! We’re promoting cross-collaboration to make Orange County’s Medtech community bigger and better than ever!
- Cost: Please RSVP (Free event for Medtech Executives and professionals)
- Event RSVP: See below
Special thanks to DeviceAlliance’s Platinum Sponsors for their support and involvement in helping our organization make a difference in Orange County’s Medtech ecosystem.