Career Development Training Program Cohort
Applications are closed. Please check back in Jan 2022.
This training program is designed to equip attendees with key knowledge and skills to effectively position themselves for securing a job in the medtech, biotech, and life sciences industries. There are two levels (Effective Job Search Strategies and Success Beyond the Job Search) and participation in the annual mentorship program for full completion of the program. This program is ideal for early career professionals and students (recent grads).
Career Development Training Cohort: Closed for 2021
Level 1: Spring 2021 (Completed)
The level 1 program includes 5 workshops and 2 panels covering a variety of topics including: strategic career development, personal branding, higher education, resume/interviewing workshops, and networking opportunities.
Mentorship Program: Summer 2021 (Completed)
DeviceAlliance offers an annual mentorship program that matches young professionals with seasoned professionals from companies like Medtronic, Johnson&Johnson, Applied Medical, Axonics Technologies, etc. Expand your network and get your personal professional questions answered.
Level 2: Fall 2021 (October 30 – Nov 13)
The level 2 program includes 3 workshops focusing on leadership, management skills and beginning to build momentum for sustainable success beyond finding a job. This program is ideal for young professionals interested in learning how to flourish in their position and continue to grow their career for management.
* LIMITED SLOTS available
* Currently students (any major), recent grads and young professionals (less than 3 years of experience) who are interested in the medtech, biotech, and life sciences industry.
* MUST be able to attend all scheduled workshops to receive certificate for training completion
* MUST be/become a DeviceAlliance member
Who should apply?
* Only attendees accepted into the 2021 Cohort may receive an exclusive certificate for training completion
* Priority to register for the events
* Personal resume and LinkedIn reviews
* Individual interview practice
* Access to DeviceAlliances’ connections and members with senior and mid-level industry members from local companies including Edwards Life Sciences, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson.
* Priority to participate in the 2021 mentorship program (schedule for after the training program)